The 2F-140 is one of the world’s best-selling grippers for collaborative robots. Use them to accomplish a complete lineup of applications with a fast time-to-production—no robotics expertise required. They’re key to a highly flexible and reliable robotic cell.
2F-140 Gripperfrom Robotiq
With a stroke of 140mm and patented finger design, the Robotiq 2F-140 Gripper enables both internal and external parallel gripping, as well as a unique encompassing grip mode that can be combined in a dual configuration for added functionality.
- Plug + Play on collaborative robots
- Eliminate changeovers & reduce tooling costs
- Pick parts of different size and shapes
- Automate all your applications with one gripper
- Program your application in minutes
- Simple to program:
- One easy-to-use software interface for all Adaptive Gripper models
- Built-in grip and dimension validation
- Automatic part detection and position feedback
- Suit industrial needs:
- Robust, factory-proven hardware
- High pinch force and payload
|Stroke||140 mm||5.5 in|
|Grip Force||10 to 125 N||2 to 25 lbf|
|Form-fit Grip Payload||2.5 kg||5.5 lbs|
|Friction Grip Payload*||2.5 kg||5.5 lbs|
|Gripper Weight||1 kg||2 lbs|
|Closing speed||30 to 250 mm/s||1.2 to 9.8 in/s|
|Ingress protection (IP) rating||IP40||IP40|
*Calculated for the use of silicon covered fingertips to grip a steel object, at a low robot acceleration.