Do you need flexibility on your manufacturing lines? Our solution makes it easy to adapt to your needs. Whether being special product runs or high runners, our Copilot suite makes it easy and in a matter of minutes.
- High throughput up to 13 picks per minute.
- No need to design or program the connection between the robot controller and 7th axis or box sensor; we’ve done it. All the elements included in the box are connected, so you don’t have to spend any time on this.
- Program directly on the robot control device in 3 easy steps. No need for an external PC.
- Cover various pallet dimensions and extensive height up to 2.75 meters (108 inches).
- Pick a wide range of boxes, as small as 50 x 50 x 50 mm (2 x 2 x 2 inches).
The Robotiq Palletizing Solution fits easily within your existing floor plan, with the smallest footprint on the market for a cobot palletizing solution. No need to reorganize your floor layout around a central robot.
Because safety is crucial, we have built an environment for safe integration. We also support third-party safeguard devices.
Get all the components you need to start palletizing with only one SKU. Once the base is installed set-up your palletizing application in 3 easy steps through our user-friendly Material Handling Copilot:
- Enter your box’s dimensions and position
- Enter your pallet’s dimensions
- Build your pallet’s pattern and there you go! It’s that simple.
Try the Online Configurator tool to validate your specific configuration and your expected process time.