The Solid Gate SG155 merges with the Quick Mover installed on the mobile robot MiR100, MiR200 or MiR250. The Solid Gate can receive or hold an object, connecting the mobile robot with production lines and storage systems. It is designed as a basic standard module which can serve as e.g. a flexible pick-up point or simply be adjusted to specialised work processes. Due to the optimized distance between the arms, the modules deliver great flexibility in terms of load sizes – from small to large items.
The gate modules of this series possess the smallest footprint possible and are also suitable for projects with severe space constraints. Due to the optimized distance between the arms, the modules deliver great flexibility in terms of load sizes – from small to large items.
Your key benefits:
- Simple and fast assembly process – providing a complete solution in combination with our TM155.
- Option to mount collaborative robots due to the stable and robust design – creating a fully automated system.
- The small footprint makes the module suitable for deployments with severe space constraints.
- Reliable and cost-efficient connection of the mobile robots MiR100 and MiR200 with production lines and storage systems.
- Optimization of internal logistics receiving heavy payloads of up to 150 kg / 338 lbs, freeing staff from handling heavy items.