The Wheel Gate merges with the Quick Mover installed on MiR100, MiR200 or MiR250. The Wheel Gate receive or deliver an object, connecting the mobile robot with production lines and storage systems. An integrated stop function and manually controlled wheels on the gate make it easy for employees or the mobile robot to push for payloads to the pickup point or into the production line. The purpose is to further automate internal logistics and increase productivity. Due to the optimized distance between the arms, the modules deliver great flexibility in terms of load sizes – from small to large items.
The gate modules of this series possess the smallest footprint possible and are also suitable for projects with severe space constraints. Due to the optimized distance between the arms, the modules deliver great flexibility in terms of load sizes – from small to large items.
Your key benefits:
- Simple and fast assembly process – providing a complete solution in combination with our TM155.
- The small footprint makes the module suitable for deployments with severe space constraints.
- Safe transportation due to adjustable brake plates designed to always ensure the optimal and secure placement of the object on the gate.
- Reliable and cost-efficient connection of the mobile robots MiR100 and MiR200 with production lines and storage systems.
- Optimization internal logistics receiving heavy payloads of up to 150 kg / 338 lbs, freeing staff from handling heavy items.