The Wrist Camera is a Plug ‘n Play adapter for Universal Robots. It enables part-detection, localisation and part teaching on UR teach pendant. It allows for colour validation and is integrated on the robot’s wrist.
The Robotiq Wrist Camera is made for collaborative robot applications in highly flexible industrial environments. It allows quick part teaching and design changes for a fast time to production.
Easy to integrate and easy to use, features include:
- Fits on all UR wrists and connects directly to the robot controller
- Two customizable object teaching methods
- Integrated lighting & focus adjustment (automatic & manual)
- Color validation
- No need of external PC or hardware to teach, edit or run
- Compact & slim aluminum body, sealed hardware for industrial needs
- The fastest and easiest to use on Universal Robots
- Teach, edit, and run via the teach pendant
- Locate many parts in a single snapshot
- Operate with ease—beginners and experts alike
- Plug + Play connection, designed for Universal Robots